Weather you are looking for a quick meal, or something cheap to whip together, omurice is a perfect fit for any time and budget. It’s simple quick and crazy good!
- Onion (1/2)
- Frozen Peas
- Lots of ketchup
- Other fillings you can add: chicken, mushrooms, garlic, anything else you might put in a stirfry.
How to cook~
- Cook the rice. I use my rice cooker, but make you’re rice following the instructions on the package.
- In a large pan stirfry onions and frozen peas with a little oil.
- After the the onions are caramelized, stir in the rice and start squirting the ketchup in. You can add however much you want, I usually go until all the rice is evenly coated.
- Good Job! Next, you make the omelet part. Mix 2-3 eggs together depending on how much egg you want on your omelet. And add a splash of milk to give it a smooth texture.
- Heat oil in a pan and coat pan evenly. Then pour egg mixture in pan and move the pan in a circular motion to spread eggs evenly. Turn heat to medium or low medium (Be careful not to overheat the eggs so as not to burn the bottom of them or make them stick to the pan)
- Let cook until the top is no longer liquid. Add rice and roll
- Add Ketchup and Enjoy~